Integrative Medicine offers personalized approaches to wellness by combining proven practices from conventional and alternative medicine.
To make an appointment call (208) 634-1400.
Watch a short video about Integrative Medicine at McCall Memorial Hospital.
Integrative Medicine can help you and your physician treat the following conditions:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease / Hypertension
- Chronic Pain / Back Pain
- Diabetes Support
- Digestive Disorders
- Mental Distress
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Metabolic Imbalances
- Weight Management
- Physician Evaluation & Treatment
- Nutrition Assessment & Planning
- Massage Therapy
- Medical and 5 Element Acupuncture
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Guided Imagery
- Integrative Wellness Coaching
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation Therapies
- Center for Health Promotion
- SHIFT - Healthy Weight Management Group
- Appropriate referrals to primary care and specialty physicians, and to hospital diagnostic services