Be a Volunteer
Make a difference in the lives of individuals and health care in our region and connect with others. All volunteers receive on-the-job training and a general orientation to get started. We will make every effort to match your skills and interests to an appropriate volunteer service.
To become a volunteer or to find out more information about volunteer programs, call 630-2222.
- Back Room
- Leadership-board member
Breast Care Clinic
Greet patients, show self-breast care video and make
appointment reminder calls
- Help encourage mammography in our region
Business Office - answer incoming phones calls and file
- Registration Support - greet and direct patients and visitors and escort patients to their desired location
- Radiology Department - file, answer phones, and aid in the scheduling of patients
- Outpatient Surgery - support nursing staff with wheelchair or gurney transportation and help with patient needs while in recovery
- Patient Services - aid the nursing staff by serving meals, water, and preparing rooms for patient admit and discharge
- Junior Program - for students 15 years and up; assist hospital staff in various departments. Customized shifts available
- Foot Clinic - confirm and schedule appointments, collect fees, assist Foot Clinic staff
- Dining Room Volunteer - fill condiments, snack baskets, assist dietary staff
Other Auxiliary Opportunities
- Be an active Auxiliary member
- Serve on fundraising committees
- Provide spiritual encouragement for patients and families through visitation, counseling, and prayer
- Includes pastors and lay members of churches in the area
- Required sponsorship from your church
St. Luke's Hospice of McCall
Offer non-medical support services for patients and families, including companionship visits, emotional support, relief of primary care giver, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and music therapy. If you are interested in becoming a hospice volunteer call 630-2440.
To become a volunteer or to find out more information about
volunteer programs, call 630-2222.